Prochain arrêt International Paris Air Show
Pierce County preps for 2019 International Paris Air Show
The five-person team from Pierce County is getting ready to take flight for the 2019 International Paris Air Show, June 17-23.
This year’s delegates are:
- Betty Capestany, Pierce County Economic Development Department director
- Lisa Goodman, The Benaroya Company marketing director
- Bruce Kendall, EDB president and CEO
- Dave Morrell, Pierce County District 1 Councilmember
- Jason Whalen, EDB chair, City of Lakewood deputy mayor and partner, Ledger Square Law
They’ve been hard at work getting equipped with a deep knowledge of the Pierce County aerospace ecosystem to help them open conversations with businesses interested in establishing a presence in the shadow of Boeing. Team members in past years have logged tens of thousands of steps as they spend the trade show meeting with dozens of aerospace companies. It’s a whirlwind of activity with a long-term pay-off for the South Sound.
The Pierce County delegates will join a team lead by the Washington State Department of Commerce.