Pierce County business assistance programs
Several assistance grants and programs are available for a range of businesses and nonprofits. Check them out today. Some application deadlines are quickly approaching.
- 2024 Pierce County Tourism Grant Program: Apply by April 14. Nonprofits engaged in tourism efforts can apply for grants in several categories.
- Pierce County Business Accelerator Program: Applications accepted until cohorts are filled!This program serves entrepreneurs and business owners throughout Pierce County with a focus on underserved communities.
- Growth Grant for Underserved Manufacturing Enterprises: Open through April 30 or until funds are allocated. Impact Washington is offering this grant program to aid small Washington State manufacturers in historically underserved communities.
- City of Tacoma Digital Sales Access Program. This program helps Tacoma-based business owners grow their operations through increased e-commerce capacity, social media marketing, improved digital literacy, greater financial awareness and a connection to a reliable community.
- Pierce County Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy + Resiliency (C-PACER) Program. The C-PACER program allows owners and developers of eligible properties in Pierce County to obtain long-term financing at lower interest rates for qualifying energy generation, energy efficiency, water conservation or resiliency projects.
- Pierce County Business Skills Program: Free on-demand skills training for small-business owners. This series of nine short courses, developed in partnership with Pacific Lutheran University, is part of the Pierce County Community Navigator program.