What’s happening in Sumner? Virtual business update, March 23
Catch up on economic development activity in the City of Sumner by attending a free business webinar, 10 am, Wednesday, March 23.
The Sumner Business Update, moderated by Maddie Merton, EDB Vice President for Business Retention and Expansion, will feature:
- Sumner Mayor Kathy Hayden (intro/welcome)
- Ryan Windish, City of Sumner Community Development Director (economic development projects)
- Ann Bustamante, City of Sumner Pollution Prevention Specialist (pollution prevention requirements)
- Sara Garner, Pierce County Economic Development Specialist (Pierce County business support programs)
- Nathan BeVelle, Pierce Transit Community Development Administrator (Sumner Community Van)
- Teresa Delicino, Workforce Central Senior Director of Business Solutions (workforce development resources)
For more information or to register for the Sumner Business Update, contact Maddie Merton at [email protected] or 253.317.1903.