Hone your skills at the Invista Supervisory Academy: March 23
Invista Performance Solutions is partnering with the EDB, City of Tacoma, South Sound Business and the Northwest Trade Adjustment Assistance Center to offer its annual Supervisory Academy.
The event will be held March 23 at the McGavick Conference Center on the campus of Clover Park Technical College.
The in-person, all-day Supervisory Academy is designed to help local managers and supervisors grow new skills, glean new insights and develop their ability to lead.
Attendees can choose from expert-led workshops on the following topics:
- Leadership: Increasing Morale and Productivity
- Powerful Conflict Resolution Skills for Leaders
- Project Management: Practices and Tools to Create Great Outcomes
- Emotional Intelligence: Leading from the Heart
- Lean for Supervisors: Tools to Maximize Your Effectiveness and Profitability in any Industry
- Handling Touch Choices: Decision-Making Tools for the Workplace
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.