Sound State Incentives
Business expansion incentives in Washington are just some of the many incentives offered by the state. An exhaustive list of these incentives can be found here.
Featured State Incentives
- No personal state income tax
- No corporate income tax
- No inventory tax
- State Machinery and Equipment (M&E) Sales/Use Tax Exemption: For machinery and equipment used directly in manufacturing or research
- State Warehouse Tax Incentive: For new warehouse construction or expansion that is 200,000 square feet or greater
- State Sales/Use Tax Deferral/Waiver for Corporate HQ: Available to businesses with corporate headquarters locating in an eligible Community Empowerment Zone
- Tax Exemption for Nonurban Data Centers: Available for purchases of eligible server equipment and eligible power infrastructure for an eligible computer data center located in a nonrural county.