Pierce County’s up and coming entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs choose Tacoma-Pierce County for its skilled talent pool, outstanding quality of life, startup assistance and support they need to turn their dreams into reality.
Here are 10 up-and-coming entrepreneurs and founders who have chosen the South Sound to launch and grow their big ideas:
- Greg Biersack, Founder and CEO, Reach Dental Equipment Service
Repair services, preventive maintenance and technician training that eliminate the stress associated with dental equipment.
Small-business consulting for black founders and entrepreneurs.
- Will Gordon, Co-Founder and COO, Latchel
Offering a one-of-a-kind platform that provides a virtual maintenance department for property managers.
- Ian Gracey, Founder, Silverback Marine
Setting a new standard for custom aluminum boats.
- Quincy Henry, Co-Founder and COO, Campfire Coffee
Coffee made with grit, love and campfire.
- Bill Herling, COO, Humming
Streamlining and enhancing the digital advertising process for businesses of every size.
- Laura Malcolm, Founder and CEO, Give In Kind
Offering a social support platform to help loved ones and others during times of need.
- Nigel Sharp (COO), Brian Pinkard (CTO), Chris Woodruff (CEO), Co-Founders Aquagga
Water treatment technology that destroys water contaminants once thought indestructible.
- Matt Tolentino, Founder and CEO, Namatad
A platform solution that keeps firefighters, law enforcement and military teams safe in the line of duty.
- Cassandra Williams, Founder and CEO, Love by the Slice
Crafting special occasion sweets and everyday treats with simple elegance and social impact.