November 3, 2022Back
Rock and roll at the EDB Annual Meeting, Nov. 16
We’ve waited a long time to get together, and it’s finally time to celebrate live and in person. The EDB is ready and eager to welcome leaders from across the region at the 2022 EDB Annual Meeting, 4 to 7 pm on Wednesday, Nov. 16.
The EDB has partnered with Tacoma Arts Live to bring you an extra-special, rock ‘n roll event at the Tacoma Armory. In addition to reconnecting and making new friends, here’s what you can look forward to:
- An inspiring keynote speaker. Alana M. Hill has terrific energy and years of expertise motivating professionals to lead change and create inclusive, resilient and competitive organizations.
- Live music from the soulful Kim Archer.
- Food and drinks.
- An economic update on the EDB’s recruitment and retention work.
- Unveiling of the Excellent 10, recognizing projects selected for their positive impact on the Pierce County economy over the past year.
- Presentation of the Golden Shovel, presented annually to organizations or individuals that have made significant contributions to the economic wellbeing of Tacoma and Pierce County.
Don’t miss out. Advanced tickets are required. Click here to reserve your spot.