State program provides 50% rebate for employee training programs
Invista Performance Solutions is a Pierce County partnership of community and technical colleges that provides employee training and development programs to serve the needs of Washington State employers.
A massive benefit of working with Invista is the partnership’s ability to access and coordinate state funding for programs that help companies grow their most valuable asset—employees.
One of the state’s newest offerings is the Customized Training Program (CTP). The program provides interest-free training loan assistance to businesses that provide employment opportunities in Washington State. Through a B&O tax credit, companies are reimbursed 50 percent of the cost of their training project.
Funding can cover a range of training programs, including:
- Basic education and skills.
- English language for non-native speakers.
- Soft skills, including teambuilding, coaching, leadership and management.
- Technical/industrial skills and other job-related instruction.
- Skills and team assessments and evaluations.
Invista will determine your eligibility for a CTP project and even write your application—all free of charge.
To learn more, visit the Invista website.