Tech in Tacoma in the news
Have you noticed? Tech in Tacoma is generating lots of press. From solutions for the military and first responders, to innovation that will bring a sea change to the maritime industry, check out the buzz over the last few months:
- New series shines spotlight on Tacoma, Pierce County tech industry
- Tacoma startup Namatad, which makes technology for military and first responders, is looking for space to grow
- Communications startup aims to expand operations at Fife warehouse
- The next Seattle? No way. But here’s how Tacoma can get tech jobs for its college grads
- The Tacoma tech scene’s secret ingredient? Veterans.
- Sea change: The Tacoma Maritime Innovation Incubator seeks to nourish startups that can help grow South Sound’s economy.
- Infoblox renews lease in Tacoma
An ongoing series from the EDB and Startup253 is designed to highlight the growth of the technology industry in Tacoma and Pierce County. The partnership is a product of the Tech Cluster Strategic Plan‘s goal to “raise the profile of the South Sound” and “create a hub” for tech businesses and entrepreneurs.
Read the first three installments: